2014 BASS COAST TICKETS ON SALE
General Admission = $220
All prices are subject to $6 service fee + taxes and are in CAD fundsBUY TICKET
NEED HELP WITH YOUR PURCHASE?
Our Ticket Purchase Support Department (Call Center) can be reached at 1.877.569.7767,Monday - Friday 8am – 5pm AZ time.
(Early Bird Tier ONE = $180 Went online Nov 28, 2013)
(Early Bird Tier TWO = $200 Went online Nov 28, 2013)
Beat Street https://www.facebook.com/BeatStreetRecords
Rabbit & Empee http://www.rabbitandempee.com/ (Commercial Drive)
Lyles’s Place https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lyles-Place/6994461823
Wolf/Sheep Arthouse https://www.facebook.com/wolfsheep
Beat Drop https://www.facebook.com/beatdr0p
Country Bug Books & Gifts https://www.facebook.com/CountryBugBooks
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
NO ALCOHOL, GLASS CONTAINERS, WEAPONS OR DRUGS ALLOWED!
BASS COAST IS A 19+ EVENT. ID REQUIRED at DOOR
TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE
- Bass Coast reserves the right of refusal to any patron without refund of ticket or reservation/RV camping fees
- No admission to the event without a valid ticket
- All ticket holders must be 19 years of age and present 2 pieces of ID.
- Guests and Vehicles will be subject to searches prior to entry.
- No Glass or Mirrors may be brought on site.
- Bass Coast restricts the use of fires, flares, & fireworks.
- All tickets are non-refundable. BCP will not be responsible for tickets lost in your possession.
- Bass Coast does not issue replacement tickets. Your ticket is valid only for Bass Coast 2014.
- No Pets or Animals of any kind unless they are your licensed eyes.
- All tickets include Camping.
- Bass Coast is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Bass Coast is not responsible for the security of your car or valuables.
- First Aid Personnel will be on-site.
- Vehicles parked in marked fire lanes are subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
- Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of the actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
- We reserve the right to change the line up without notification.
- Car Camping is restricted to car/camp sites.
- After Friday no cars are permitted to be driving on the main roadways.
- The General Store will have limited camping supplies available. Re-entry will be charged at $15/person.
- No unauthorized vending this will be strictly enforced.
- Potable drinking water is available Free of Charge at the Vending Marketplace.
- Pack it in and Pack it out – Leave No Trace. [/unordered_list]
- By purchasing this ticket you agree that you are voluntarily camping at Bass Coast Project with the knowledge of doing so, such as the risk of injury and property loss or damage due to the activities and/or actions of your group or other campers, and/ or the active or passive negligence of Bass Coast Project Ltd., and/or BCP sponsors and suppliers, including directors, employees, agents, volunteers and exhibitors. You for yourself from or related to your camping or participation on the grounds of Active Mountain Resort.
You acknowledge that you have read the ticket/release of liability and understand that it includes an assumption of the risk and a release of liability.
The festival dates shall be determined by Bass Coast Project Ltd.’s (“BCP”) absolute discretion. BCP reserves the final right to vary the show date(s) and / or cancel any component of the festival at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of BCP shall be final and conclusive.
In the event of cancellation/postponement of the concert(s), the Organizer reserves the right to refund amounts paid for tickets or to reschedule the concert(s). Refunds will be made available 60 days following said cancellation.
BCP reserves the sole right to vary or cancel the Service and / or the offer and / or amend or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of BCP shall be final and conclusive.